Our "What Will Fuel the Future?" Educational RoadShow
In conjunction with CarterEnergy’s 50th anniversary in 2010, we developed our educational outreach program: the “What Will Fuel the Future?” RoadShow. This educational experience seeks to stimulate adults and children of all ages to think about one of the biggest questions in society today: “What kinds of Energy will be needed to fuel the future?”
The RoadShow, designed for both children and adults, consists of a mobile educational exhibit that tours our communities, visiting public events, customer locations and schools. This FREE, hands-on educational exhibit explores the history—as well as the future—of Energy.
6 Fun Exhibits to Get You Thinking About the Future of Energy:
- What is Energy? - Differences between Renewable and Non-renewable Energy
- Energy Timeline - Graphic chronological timeline
- From Fossils to Tank - Where Petroleum comes from
- Emerging Energy Sources - Facts on a variety of Renewable energy sources
- The Energy Interactive - Visitors to test themselves on what they learned
- Fuels of the Future Racing Game - Remote-control racing game that reinforces Renewables and Non-Renewables.
To learn more about the RoadShow, or to book a visit to your event or school, visit WhatWillFuelTheFuture.com.
“I thought [the RoadShow] was extremely informative about alternative energy, not just what is being used in the present, but what we need to create for our future use. The presentation was fun for the kids because it was hands-on and used technology. What a great experience! It had all of us thinking.”
–JoAnn, 5th grade teacher,
Christ the King Roman Catholic School