Careers: Become a CarterEnergy Driver
CarterEnergy is continually seeking experienced individuals to become a part of our Driver team, operating our fleet of Transports and Tankwagons safely and efficiently. Day in and day out, our drivers are the lifeblood of our company, delivering our brand to our customers. They realize that it’s more than a job—it’s a career—and our low turnover rate reflects that fact.
Why Drive for CarterEnergy?
- Premier safety training (HazMat Handling, Fuel Transport, Spill Prevention and Clean-Up, DOT Security and Smith System® Defense Driving)
- Extensive onboarding program
- “Safety Plus” Incentive Plan, rewarding consistent and safe performance
- Highest DOT Safety Rating
- Newer equipment, featuring On-Board Truck Technology
- Per Load Delivery Schedule – you’re home at the end of every shift
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Referral program and sign-on bonuses
- 24x7 Logistics resources and online paperwork to ensure a smooth delivery
- Uniform and Safety Gear provided
CarterEnergy Drivers have a voice and an open forum that allows them to:
- Engage in Company initiatives and projects
- Seek input from other drivers on Fleet Operations
- Share best practices and safety ideas
- Determine obstacles and devise plans to remove them
- Create cohesion between drivers from all service areas and geographies
- Better deliver the CarterEnergy brand
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Class A CDL with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class B CDL with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 2 years recent OTR or Regional driving experience
- Fuel delivery experience preferred (not required)
- No driver disqualifications in past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 5 years
- No reckless driving or DUI
- No past Drug or Alcohol positives or refusals to test
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
- Successfully pass Post-Offer Examination Test and Driver Analysis
CarterEnergy promotes a drug-free community and maintains a drug-, alcohol- and tobacco-free workplace.
If you are looking for a driving career in Kansas City, Dalls, Denver or Topeka, we may be in need of your talents!
CarterEnergy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of this application process should call Human Resources at 800/444.8672 for assistance.