About Us: Carter Cares
CarterEnergy has long been a supporter of charitable organizations within our communities, but in 2003 we took our commitment one step further and created Carter Cares. Carter Cares is an Associate-driven program that creates opportunities for CarterEnergy Associates to share their time and talents with those in need, both internally and externally.
Carter Cares programs include:
- Meals on Wheels: Associates provide meals for Carter families that are in need due to short-term circumstances.
- Outreach: The Carter Cares Outreach Team sponsors a quarterly Treasure Chest collection drive that supports local organizations such as homeless and battered women’s shelters, senior citizen centers and animal shelters.
CarterEnergy proudly supports the following organizations, among others:
- American Royal
- American Cancer Society
- Hope House
- Rose Brooks Center
- The Dream Factory of Greater Kansas City
- Special Olympics of Kansas
- Aga Kahn Foundation
- Heartland Therapeutic Riding
CarterEnergy is proud to give back in the areas where we do business by supporting these charitable causes and other events!
"As an all volunteer organization, we are totally dependent on sponsors to help us bring smiles to the faces of the very deserving children we serve. CarterEnergy has been one of our biggest supporters for many years and has helped us to grant hundreds of Dreams. Thank you to all of the wonderful, caring people at CarterEnergy!"
~ Ralph Apel, President
The Dream Factory of Greater Kansas City